Mama's Big Ol' Blog

My old blog. Like nostalgia for the old mama over here.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Mama #4 is HERE!

HOT OFF THE COPIER
Due to the last-minute generosity of a like-minded mama, I was able to get black ink for our printer and get that damned zine printed. Oh joy! Rahula, you rock my world! I'm so happy to finally get something substantial done post-baby.

It may take a little while to get yours if you trade with me, so be patient. If you're expecting one in the mail and you still haven't received it in two weeks, please let me know.

BUY ONE
If you would like to purchase one, you may do so by mailing me $2, and sending me your address or a SASE big enough for a half-size zine. Just send me an email and I'll give you my mailing address.

WHERE CAN I PICK ONE UP?
FREE in Menomonie, at the Acoustic Cafe, Legacy Chocolates. I'm trying to get free copies out to Eau Claire at Racy's and Trucker's Union, too, before xmas break. Keep your eyes open. Eventually Volume One will sell it, when I get some copies to them, too.

HUH?
If you'd like to know more about the zine, just let me know.

Guess what color this issue is?

2 Comments:

  • At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Mama Skim--Whats the address at which we can send our SASE ??

    Thanks for lettin' me know about the blog. Its bloggerific! :)

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Skim said…

    Yo, Anonymous, send your sase to
    PO Box 484, menomonie wi 54751.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home