Mama's Big Ol' Blog

My old blog. Like nostalgia for the old mama over here.

Friday, January 23, 2009

cat pee has ammonia. Did you know that?

If you are thinking about pouring undiluted bleach on an intensely gross, 18-inch diameter cat poop and pee spot on a concrete basement floor.... Don't. Heed my advice well - if you don't, you will find, as I did, that the combination produces bubbles like peroxide and an intense horrible feeling in your sinuses. Oh yes, bleach, ammonia.... who would have thought? And don't forget the fans.

On another note, I'm down here for another week, about, and then home if Dad is still stable. Right now we are all just waiting, visiting, eating, trying not to drive each other totally crazy.

See you soon, I hope.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I do know that. But, as you know, I've had a bit of experience with cat pee.

    Glad you're OK, chlorine gas is not good.

    Love,
    Jim

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Carrie Pomeroy said…

    Hey, I miss y'all. Will you be posting again soon? Your silence has me wondering how you are doing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home