Mama's Big Ol' Blog

My old blog. Like nostalgia for the old mama over here.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Job Wanted

Know anyone who would hire me to do stuff for them that won't kill my wrists or involve heavy lifting, and that pays $10 per hour or more? I'm desperate and will consider all reasonable offers.

I can edit, write; cook; wash diapers; manage conflict; read quickly; manage three conversations at once, usually without raising my voice; play with dogs; pet cats; sweep; teach; drive; walk; notice things; listen to birds; be quiet; listen; cry; laugh [although that doesn't happen very much any more]; and find flaws in almost any big picture ;) Plus I've been employed for most of my adult life and know how to keep my mouth most of the way shut when I need to. Just don't ask me to lie or eat meat.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Damn, I'd hire you, but everything I need done is here and you are there. (And it might involve picking up after someone we both know. Snort.)

    How are your telekinetic powers?

    CZ

    P.S. I have a stack of CDs for you. If you would just come here and mail them to yourself ...

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The telekinetic powers are waning these years, alas. But thanks for the thoughts.

    And maybe mailing the CDs to myself would be my first task as your otherwise ethereal employee. ;)

    ... watches mailbox ...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home