Mama's Big Ol' Blog

My old blog. Like nostalgia for the old mama over here.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

no more shitty kitty

Well, it appears that our kitty is well again. *knocks on wood*

Turns out the well water here somehow made her sick. Either it was the copper or something else; we'll never know exactly what made her so ill. And the best news after this is that she licked a bowl with yogurt in it that was left unwashed in the sink, and.... nothing happened! Woo hoo!

We've rescheduled her spay appt. and I think it'll work this time. She's eating great, lots of raw food and some dry, too. Her poop is totally normal. She is getting close to sexual maturity and we'll just squeak in, I think.

No disease, no illness, just water quality. It feels great to not have to clean up her runny shit all day.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry I've been AWOL.

    We had quite a time with Haugtussa's poo when she first arrived. Now that she's older she rarely has problems. I think they're more susceptible to that sort of thing when they're younger.

    Neal is showing up next weekend. I'll be taking him around to shop as usual. Haven't seen him since his mom moved down there. Haven't really heard much either.

    Oh, do you have current info on Fred? CZ and I are planing a trip down the West Coast this summer and I haven't been in contact with him for a few years.

    One of these days we'll be up there. I'd still like to Duluth and that area. Can you email me your actual location?

    Love,
    Jim

     

Post a Comment

<< Home