Mama's Big Ol' Blog

My old blog. Like nostalgia for the old mama over here.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Limited time offer, act now!

Mama #5 is officially printed! Copies are available to be mailed if you'd like one.

Non-Wisconsin mamas pay $2 per copy, unless you've already worked out a trade with me. AND this one has a beeyootiful full-color cover (thanks to the color copier at Kinko's), and there are 2 of those available for $3 each. Limited offer! Act NOW! Get your own copy of mama before they run out! If you live in WI, simply send me postage or a manilla envelope (not letter size) with .39 + .24 stamps on it addressed to you and I'll mail it out to you. The color copies will cost you, though.

I will also drop them off at the Menomonie Market (today), the Acoustic Cafe (tomorrow?), and eventually Legacy Chocolates (next few days). Tell your friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home