Mama's Big Ol' Blog

My old blog. Like nostalgia for the old mama over here.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Morther's Day

I'll be posting today since tomorrow I'll be floating in a veritable sea of chocolate love - as well as buying a big ol' plant I can bury Pearl's placenta over.

In honor of Mother's Day tomorrow, I want you all to read this passionate declaration by Julia Ward Howe - the originator of Mother's Day for our little country: Mother's Day Proclamation.

Be sure to put on your mama mask when you read this, and it might just bring a few tears to your eyes.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Mother's Day!
    Speaking of plants...Chris wanted to know if you would like some tomato plants. She has grown more than she needs so has a few up for grabs.

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, that was me.

    Jim

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger Skim said…

    Thank you. Tomato plants? Maybe!

    We will be around your fair city, in Lockport, this weekend. We won't be able to travel, really, but maybe we could meet you somewhere on the way home or some other time?? I'll chat with my own Chris and email you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home