Mama's Big Ol' Blog

My old blog. Like nostalgia for the old mama over here.

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Wish us luck and chill-out vibes

Off to find out more about Pearl's suspicious scalp mole tomorrow. I'm only kind of freaking out, not because this one is probably just as benign as her other one last year, and not because there is also another one much like it near this one, but because of her pattern of suspicious moles. My crazy worried mom brain will not stop thinking about what it means that my own not-even-5yo daughter keeps having things removed or biopsied by professionals who are as worried as I am. It is really a hard night when I have to wonder, even if this one isn't cancer or pre-cancer, will the next one be?

As you can see, I'm having a hard time letting go of my fear. It must be satisfying some need I have right now, but damned if I can figure it out. Please send me chill out vibes so I can be rested tomorrow morning when we drive about 1.5 hours to her appointment. I'll keep everyone posted as I know more.

Love,
Your Mama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home