Mama's Big Ol' Blog

My old blog. Like nostalgia for the old mama over here.

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Passed

After a couple hard nights, and the morning after we arrived to see him, my father died this morning, peacefully, among family. I was on my way over to his house from our hotel while he passed.

For any of you in the Belleville area, his funeral will be held at the Renner Funeral Home Monday, with visitation on Sunday afternoon and evening.

Things are kind of crazy, but not awful. The dog is a little bored - as witnessed by her chewing of the hotel bedspread which I'm sure costs at least $500 and which we will of course be responsible for paying replacement costs. Traveling with puppies has its costs....

Please email us if you need more info.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home