Mama's Big Ol' Blog

My old blog. Like nostalgia for the old mama over here.

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Neighbors with Problems

Just in time for the full moon tomorrow, the neighbors with problems are moving out. I wish I could say "All right! Hot damn!" but the circumstances are not pleasant. However, no one is injured, the baby is born, and I wish the very best for the woman and her children. That man, however, could feast on the dung of eels forever and I would not feel badly in the least....

And now, off the the rainy Dallas/Viking Brewery Oktoberfest! Wish us dry weather and a fun time!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Carrie Pomeroy said…

    Hope you had fun. We were at Spring Hill Farm today, pressing apple cider and having a grand time. Next time we go out there, I am hoping to be organized to stay overnight with you the night before! Slumber party!

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That would be fun. The girls would really enjoy having people over to stay. They especially love overnight visitors. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home