Mama's Big Ol' Blog

My old blog. Like nostalgia for the old mama over here.

Friday, October 16, 2009

waiting... again

Well, the tax credit/refund we've been expecting for weeks has yet again not been sent by the IRS. We have been waiting for this for months and months, it was supposed to be in our account three weeks ago, we got more docs sent in, today was the day... except it's not. We are so broke right now and have such a need for that money that I think I will go crazy waiting for the IRS to get its shit together while we charge even more on our credit card. Waiting for money is crappy.

Oh yes, and the girls and I have to travel south again to help get my parents ready to move in with my brother! Hooray! More after we return.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Holy Smokes. I cannot believe that you guys haven't gotten that money yet.

    Also, your parents are moving in with your brother???? The one with the difficult wife?

    If there is anything we can do, just let us know. You will be in my thoughts.

    Louise

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks. Well, the cars are all suddenly not reliable, so our trip is postponed. But it's a good thing they are going to move. I am actually happy they'll be with my brother and SIL. They need each other, in so many ways.

    Will keep everything posted as well as I can.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home