Mama's Big Ol' Blog

My old blog. Like nostalgia for the old mama over here.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Closing

We close tomorrow afternoon, walk-through is late morning.

The kids are so nervous and excited, Lola can hardly stand it. They're coming with me to the walk through tomorrow - not my first choice, but Chris has to work so there we are. At least he can take whatever time he needs to do the closing. I think he even has to go back to work after we pay for the home. Gah.

I have managed to arrange electric and phone/internet service, working on our LP account and canceling our old stuff. Mostly done, actually, just a bit more to accomplish.

For those of you who have offered to help us move our crap around, we will be actually hauling the big things in a truck the week of June 14, loading and unloading the 16th and 17th, Tuesday and Weds., maybe even that Thursday, too, depending on how everything goes.

We will be in touch by email and phone about the exact days as we know more ourselves, but please don't be afraid to call us because life is getting utterly crazy.

Oh yes, and I went to see a movie in a theater this last weekend and DAMN was it wonderful! Big pictures, loud sounds, colors, lights, everything. I so need to get out more because I absolutely loved that Star Trek movie. I especially remembered my girlhood crush on Spock...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home