Mama's Big Ol' Blog

My old blog. Like nostalgia for the old mama over here.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

unclaimed property - waiting for you?

I came across this very cool site recently and knew you all needed to find out about it, too.

http://www.unclaimed.org/mainframe.asp?VisitorType=owner

This is an unclaimed property web site, a place to start looking for any cash owed to you at any time that is now held in trust by the state. Especially useful for deceased older relatives or if you've lived lots and lots of places and never remembered to get all your deposits back. Or whatever. Looking is fun, regardless.

I'll be sending you all ~good money vibes~!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hiya,

    Great article, But it took me too long to search each site. But I did find a site foundmoney.com which holds all the databases including the federal stuff. Anyhow I was owed $650 dollars in a tax refund. If I never read your article I wouldn't know. Thank you and thanks foundmoney.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home