Mama's Big Ol' Blog

My old blog. Like nostalgia for the old mama over here.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Chatty Mama

Since our fall, I've been going through lots of adjustments with Pearl - at the chiropractor and at home. Physically, Pearl is healing well. All that's left is a big bump on her forehead that has gotten smaller but is still there. It must hurt still. She is cranky now, going through some developmental thing, too - needing me to hold her ALL the time, not sleeping until 11:00 - or later, trying out new toys and activities, and crying *hard* out of frustration. I've never seen a baby get so frustrated when something isn't JUST SO. It was a bit unnerving the first time I witnessed her outburst. Oh man, what are we going to see next?

On a positive note, I can now eat moderate amounts of cruciferous vegetables!! Broccoli! Cabbage! And chocolate. Woo hoo! So if you were waiting to gift me with truffles from Legacy Chocolates here in town, well, you can get right on that.

Lola will be four in a month or so. Where has the time gone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home