Mama's Big Ol' Blog

My old blog. Like nostalgia for the old mama over here.

Monday, November 06, 2006

more words

Of course last night after I posted and while Chris was writing, I thought of a jillion more sounds for words Pearl has:
on, off, our neighbors' names, swing, dog, puppy, apple, cookie, cracker, dirt, tomato, take it, thank you, (give) me!, squirrel, eye, pasta, spoon, water, banana, earring, tickle, vacuum.

And additional hand signs for baby and fan.

15 months, almost 50 words.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm a very bad man.
    I really should have been writing here. But, I'm a very bad man.
    I hope you haven't gone completely insane yet. I imagine you had some digging out to do from the snow. We haven't gotten more than a dusting yet, thank your favorite deity.
    I've managed to get a cold. I've taken to attacking it with a Russian remedy--vodka infused with horseradish, ginger and garlic. It is potent! I also made some regular horseradish vodka (also learned from Russians). Tasty stuff.
    Things have been busy with travel on three weekends in a row. First was New York then twice to Southern Illinois.
    Sounds like Pearl is growing up and thus simultaneously becoming more rewarding and more frustrating. Save us from smart children with active minds! I have enough trouble keeping up with an easily bored, smart cat.
    Remember to stop by http://angstzeit.livejournal.com/ to catch up or bug me or curse me or whatever.
    Hugs and such all around. I'll try not to be such a stranger.

    Jim

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger Skim said…

    Bad Jim, Bad!

    Well I'm glad you've finally stopped by again. Yes, the mama life isn't terribly interesting, but it's nice to see you anyway. I will check your blog now, must bookmark it....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home