Mama's Big Ol' Blog

My old blog. Like nostalgia for the old mama over here.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Party, by a landslide

Thanks for everyone's advice about the party. I have definitely decided to throw myself a big ol' birthday Open House, and I think Tata is going to dress up, and maybe I'll even wear my very tall boots! L. will be making my cake (love to you, woman), we'll be making easy party food PLUS Chris is going to try to make....pierogis. I am psyched!

Now all that needs to happen is for you all to show up. Ahem.

And if you are among the minions who live thousands of mile away from Mama, please know you are always welcome to visit and while away the day with me and my young'ns any time you please (with at least a little advance notice).

Even if you're not going to be here, drink something tasty for me and send me an email on my birthday, scalawag. It's only 4 days away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home