Mama's Big Ol' Blog

My old blog. Like nostalgia for the old mama over here.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Why, it's been so long.

It's been terribly long since my last post, but dangit we've been busy.

Tata's dad died at the end of January, so we're still dealing with the loss. Grief is strange and long and, well, hard sometimes.

Lola is now 5!!!

My own parents each celebrated a birthday, one even celebrated a 70th birthday.

I made a butt-load of copies of the recent mama, so if you need one mail me the postage and a good-sized manila envelope and you can get yours, too. They'll be in Eau Claire next week maybe.

Plus, we are looking for land to buy and eventually build a house. I am still feeling kind of stunned and surreal.

And a month from now I'll have all my seeds for the upcoming season! Spring! Flowers! Carrots! Hooray!

We'll be visiting the Big City again soon, and also taking a mini-vacation in the next month or so. So, if you don't hear from me regularly, now you know why.

Keep in touch, y'all.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry to hear about this, and about the surrealness of it all. I'm glad to hear that you're able to look for land of your own. Won't it be fabulous to have your very own garden, plant whatever you want, where ever you want to. Hope that goes smoothly.

    --Lynette

     

Post a Comment

<< Home